Ready, Row! USA #63: Maurice Scott, Jr., Agent for Change
Rowing has brought Maurice Scott, Jr. all around the globe. He’s using his experiences at Philadelphia City Rowing, University of New South Wales, and Bachelors Barge Club to make a lasting change and impact in the world of rowing. Now a JL Racing Ambassador and a police officer in a Virginia suburb of Washington, DC, Scott recounts the challenges and rewards he faced in his journey in this interview with Asst. Producer Shannon Borum.
Check our SPONSORS page for late-breaking deals & discounts: 1) Prygl Camps offers a richly rewarding European rowing experience; 2) Faster Masters delivers new 12-week training programs for head races & sprints.
PLUS: News of the Week with Shannon Borum and Kymberly Reynolds of Recovery On Water:
- 2K of Guts & Glory: WR Indoor Champs
- A Most Beautiful Thing – A 50 Eggs Film with Arshay Cooper
- WorldRowing/C2 Partnership
- 80-year-old Demolishes 4 NZ Indoor Records
- FISA Council, Euro Rowing Board Meet
- Remote Coxswain recovers stolen gear
- Drysdale Returns to Single for Tokyo
CREW SPONSORS: Pierce Press, All-American Rowing Camps, Recovery on Water. Listen for the episode hashtag and post it on on social media for a chance to win an All-American Rowing Camp remote coaching session!