Ready, Row! USA #11: What Matters to Masters Women?
Welcome to the spring season of the Ready, Row! USA podcast, as we continue our regular broadcasts featuring the best of rowing news, gadgets & gear, hacks & tips from our sources across the country.
Ready, Row! USA is produced by Pierce Press. You can subscribe on our YouTube channel or Facebook page to receive notifications of upcoming episodes, send in news tips, and join our community.
Host and producer: Charlotte Pierce
Panelist: Reba Knickerbocker, masters women’s coach at Bend the Blade
We welcome your comments and questions on our YouTube channel and Facebook page.
Ready, Row! USA series text, graphics, audio, and video © by Pierce Press; all rights reserved.
OUR FABULOUS SPONSORS:
- RowTours – international rowing adventures
- JustStrong – stylish, technical athletic gear for women
- PSST! Listen in on each of our live shows for the episode hashtag, then
use it on social media to be eligible to win a rowing gadget or service!
- What matters to master’s women – the buzz
- At the Catch symposium recap and plans
- It’s spring – time to hit reset: “Spring Forward” BtB Blog post
- Recent discussion about women in coaching, featuring Notre Dame basketball coach Muffet McGraw. Here is a great clip apropos to the discussion.
- Upcoming Events for Reba including Rowing for Recovery, advocating for masters focus at US Rowing, and more!
- Contest – win a free consultation with Reba. Listen to the end for the Hashtag and enter in the comments below.
CLUB & PROGRAM NEWS
- CLICK HERE to submit your own rowing news!
- Host/Producer: Charlotte Pierce, PiercePress.com
- Guest: Reba Knickerbocker, BendtheBlade.com
- Contributor: Mark Wilson, AllAmericanRowingCamp.com
- Contributor: Ellen Minzner, US Para Rowing Coach, CommunityRowing.org
- Executive Producer: Rebecca Caroe, Rowing.Chat
- Tech Producer: Nancy Diessner, artist & sculler nwdiessner.com