Ready, Row! USA #61: All About the Clubs!
Ready, Row! USA Episode #61: Rowing Club Spotlight
- Producer: Charlotte Pierce
- Host: Shannon Borum
- Guest: Saundra Weston, Tampa Rowing Club
- News Commentary: Mark Wilson
We’re back with our regular Club Spotlight, focusing this week on Hampton HS Crew (the only public school rowing program in Georgia) and on Station L in Oregon and Tampa RC in Florida, both of which were recently “evicted” from their original locations.
We love this topic, when we get to check out where our listeners hang out, reach their personal bests, and support each other in the endless pursuit of improvement in this amazing sport! Nominate your rowing club for our next Club Spotlight – whether your club is small, large, posh or humble, boathouse-equipped or a wet launch by the riverside.
In this episode, we continue our “Rowing News” commentary; and give a preview of our February Black History Month coverage. Post the episode hashtag #RRUSAMyClub on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook for a chance to win rowing gadgets, gear, and services!
- Please check out our fabulous sponsors, Prygl Rowing Camps and the annual Rowing Tales book series! They make these podcasts possible.
- Subscribe for notifications of upcoming shows on this page, on our YouTube channel, or on your favorite audio podcast app. If you like what you hear, we appreciate your taking the time to give a 5-star review!
- Submit news on our CLUB NEWS FORM and tell us about your favorite gadgets, gear & hacks on our GADGETS & GEAR FORM!