Ready, Row! USA #40: Self-Coaching with Alison Pollini, Carnegie Lake RC
If you find yourself alone in your single, helping out a learn-to-row boat, or maybe just not getting enough verbal feedback from the coach, correspondent Alison Pollini presents a few basic tips to help you “self-coach” your way through the silence.
Plus: In Part #3 of our preview of the Dec. 5-8 USRowing Convention, we interview Jules Zane, director of referee & membership programs at USRowing! If you’re going to USRC, stop by the exhibitor’s hall and say hello to Ready, Row! USA correspondents Charlotte Pierce, Ryan Worth, Tara Morgan, and our guests!
We are grateful to fabulous SPONSORS who make the podcasts possible (click through for discounts & offers):
- Subscribe for notifications of upcoming shows using the form below, or on our YouTube channel.
- Make it YOUR show! Submit your club news on our CLUB NEWS FORM.
- Share your favorite gadgets, gear & hacks on our GADGETS & GEAR FORM.
- USRowing SafeSport resources – taking safety seriously.
- All-American Rowing Camp just back from Portugal, and gearing up for winter camps in Florida!
- Pierce Press producer Charlotte Pierce publishes books for innovative education, earth-friendly kids, & sustainable travel
- UTenn/Chattanooga Rowing, home of our senior correspondent, Ryan Worth
- Lookout RC – proud co-sponsors of the Head of the Hooch!