SpeedCoach Summer Regatta Series
Now NK offers on-the-water racing via our SpeedCoach Summer Regatta Series, allowing you to compete against rowers from all over the world from wherever you are.
Showcase events are named for and sponsored by regattas we’ve lost this summer, giving you the chance to imagine yourself lining up in Philadelphia on a steamy July day, or pushing past the Barrier at Henley-on-Thames.
To participate in the series requires the following equipment:
- 1x and sculling oars (no team boats for now)
- SpeedCoach GPS Model 2 with Training Pack software. Upgrade your SpeedCoach GPS to Training Pack- it’s easy
- Registered individual account on the LiNK Logbook app. The App is simple to download, quick to set-up and FREE!
How to Race SpeedCoach Summer Regatta Series
- Row the defined distance within the regatta timeframe on any body of water in the world! Use the SpeedCoach programmable workouts to make sure you program the exact distance of the race you choose.
- Upload your session to your LiNK Logbook account. Row as many pieces as you want – your fastest qualifying piece will be used for the leaderboard.
- Join the regatta. You can join and leave the regatta any time before the event ends. You can even join before the event begins so you’re ready when the race window opens.